Thursday 21 December 2017

WELCOME FELLOW ADVENTURERS !

Greetings  and  welcome to my new  blog.


My  name  is  Ed  and  I've  been  reading  and  commenting on other  Fighting  Fantasy  blogs for some years  and now I feel compelled to start my own.


Maybe I'm not getting what I want from those other blogs and through my own,   I hope to  shed some light on hitherto unexplored  aspects of  FF.


A confession upfront -  I've never been into the mechanics of gameplay so you wont find any in depth posts here on stats and dice rolling.


Don't get me wrong,  I've nothing against that area,  its just not my personal preference.


What I've always loved about  FF are the  memorable  characters / creatures you encounter and the  outlandish scenarios you find yourself in.


Plus the mysteries and questions that arise from those adventures.


Feel free to leave comments, all  feedback  will be most welcome and appreciated.


May your Stamina prevail   !





No comments:

Post a Comment